At Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS), we serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities. Visit our website to learn more about us!
Parallon Technology Solutions is seeking a Application Engineer to join our team in Nashville, TN.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (ex. Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs
- 5+ years of relative experience
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Strong .NET Experience
- Understanding of the SOLID Design Principles required
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with programming language(s).
- Object-oriented software development (C#)
- Experience with and strong belief in any agile methodology
- Experience with application integration a plus (specifically EDA, and microservices)
- Clinical and Healthcare specific integration experience preferred - HL7 or Fire.