We are Hashnode, a friendly and inclusive online community for Software Developers. If you are a programmer, you may have already heard about us.
Lately, we have been playing around with blockchain technology and thinking about how we can best utilize it within our community. Here are a few experiments:
- Mint: https://github.com/Hashnode/mint
- Uphack: https://github.com/Hashnode/Uphack
- Building blockchain powered social networks: https://medium.freecodecamp.org/a-comprehensive-guide-to-coding-a-blockchain-powered-online-community-f938792dbcb4
We are looking to hire a Blockchain Engineer who will help us with an upcoming blockchain project.
Activities will include:
- Writing a Tendermint based blockchain protocol in Go
- Coordinating with the founders and reviewing the progress
- Making sure the code is well tested, secure and reliable
Qualities you should have:
- Extremely organized, experience in remote work and make sure work gets done in time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and asynchronously
- Familiar with blockchain ecosystem. e.g Ethereum Dapps, Smart Contracts, HyperLedger etc
- Must have experience in Golang
We are building a distributed team and work in Asian time zones. There must be an overlap of at least 4 hours every day.