About the job & YOU!
The NetCircle, as a company that specializes in making social networking websites and mobile apps, is seeking for a Frontend Developer to join our Service Team. The position requires an inquisitive person that can make our Services more user friendly, build solutions that visualize data to deliver insights from products with millions of customers, with an open mind and the ability to learn quickly.
Service Team engineers play a direct role in the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple teams to implement fresh ideas that allow our communities to grow. The team is working on discovering information hidden in vast amounts of data to make intelligent business decisions and to deliver better products.
What You’ll Do:
- Build efficient and reusable front-end components used by all our services
- Work closely with product teams to design prototypes for new services and put final projects together
- Have a good understanding of design and architecture principles
- Follow company guidelines and standards, and act on possible improvements
- Test your work and help to ensure the quality of the services
- Document designs and implementations properly
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years full-time relevant industry experience
- Experience with modern browser technologies
- Good UX and design sensibilities, attention to details
- Experience with a versioning system such as Git
- Good (written/verbal English) communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Analytical thinking skills and experience with A/B testing
- Independence, self-direction and experience owning complete products and features
- Comfort working on fast paces, data-driven projects
- Experience with SQL/relational database querying or data visualization
What are we offering?
- 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
- Extra paid day off on Christmas;
- Flexible work shifts;
- Catered food and drinks;
- Nice place to work;
- Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
- Annual team and company trip;
- OOODays (out of office days);
- Massage sessions;
- Language classes;
- A mini library of programming books;
- Annual health check;
- Gym reimbursement;
- Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!