About the job & YOU!
A foreign social network website which has been running in its field for more than 10 years and it’s time to catch the mobile market by having a brand new app while keep improving the responsive website. As a promising candidate for this role, you need to be an inquisitive person who is a quick learner and able to find solutions to frontend development problems with an open mind and an eye for design. You will be exposed to a vast array of technologies within the context of our projects, level up your career to be the frontend expert step by step.
- Elicit requirement and review design; constructive feedback to PM/Designer is expected;
- Implement frontend features of our website/app independently, including pre-research;
- Follow our frontend convention and product guidelines;
- Test his/her work to ensure high quality output; fix bug efficiently;
- Collaborate with PM, Designer, Frontend/Backend Developers.
Role Requirements & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 and front-end design patterns;
- Knowledge of at least one front-end library ( e.g. React or Vue);
- Proficiency in Web standards and cross-browser compatible solutions;
- Experience with a version control system such as Git;
- English skills which enable fluently communication during work and reading/writing technical documents;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with basic Linux commands;
- Experience with React Native;
What are we offering?
- 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
- Extra paid day off on Christmas;
- Flexible work shifts;
- Catered food and drinks;
- Nice place to work;
- Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
- Annual team and company trip;
- OOODays (out of office days);
- Massage sessions;
- Language classes;
- A mini library of programming books;
- Annual health check;
- Gym reimbursement;
- Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
You will be working with our Backend Development Team, a UX Designer and a Product Manager. We are all nice, so don’t worry! 😉 Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to email@example.com, thanks!