About NTS Retail
NTS Retail supports telco brands worldwide in optimizing their daily retail management, store operations and fulfillment processes. Having conducted numerous successful retail projects for telecoms since 1997, NTS Retail today counts more than 30,000 deployed store installations at CSPs in over 20 countries, serving more than 200 million subscribers.
Location: Vienna - Austria, Heiligenstadt
What you do
- Development of a web-based standard software with Angular
- Requirements analysis, software design, implementation and testing
- Working within a motivated Scrum team
- Close cooperation with your colleagues from product and project management
- Participation in national and international software development projects
What you need
- Willingness to work with new technologies
- Ideally experience with Java, Java EE, REST, JUnit, GIT
- Very good English skills, German skills are seen as an advantage
- Team player with very good communication skills
What we can offer
- Working with the latest technologies within a dynamic Scrum team
- Open-minded, friendly, motivated and team oriented working atmosphere
- Central location close to public transport
- Wide-ranging benefits, such as flexible working hours, beverages, fruits, …
Do you think this position would match your personal wishes and experience? Please send your CV, availability and salary expectations to:
David Preindl, BSc.
1190 Vienna, Austria
Legal notice: For this position the minimum salary for fulltime employment with at least 3 years of working experience is 2.898.- Euro per month. The actual salary of course depends on your qualification and experiences.