We're building a completely new way for people to collaborate on creative projects.
We're building a playground for creative collaboration, and we're looking for a frontend engineer to help us craft amazing user experiences on our platform.
daisie will be the place where creative people come together to share and collaborate on their work.
As a frontend engineer you’ll be building the interfaces and tools that our users interact with. With that in mind, we want to find talented, problem-solving engineers who're inspired by the challenges we're facing.
We don’t expect you to know everything on day one - we actively encourage learning, trying out new technology and sharing knowledge across the team.
We always try to strike a balance between using the best tools for the job, while at the same time not being afraid to try new technology, approaches and methodologies.
As a key member of a small, dynamic company, you will have a lot of autonomy, creativity and impact, getting involved at all levels of the product lifecycle, with the support of a great team around you.
We’re really passionate about the future of creative collaboration and we want you to be too.
- You have an appreciation of good design
- Excellent knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Comfortable writing vanilla JS outside of a framework
- Comfortable with modern tooling (Webpack, Git, CI/CD)
- You're passionate about creating great digital products and putting them in the hands of customers
Bonus points (but not essential):
- Experience with React
- React Native experience very beneficial
- Flow or TypeScript a plus (we currently use Flow)
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- A great working environment in our East London office
- The kit for you to do your best work: a new MacBook Pro with extra screens
- A personal training budget for you to spend as you wish: attend your favourite conference or take that course you've always been meaning to get around to
Applying to daisie:
If what we're doing sounds exciting, please head on over to our AngelList jobs page and apply.
If you're unsure whether this role is right for you or if meet the requirements, please get in touch - we're happy to talk through the role and whether we could be a great match!