At Appitierre, we create amazing software for digital learning. In the last 4 years, we’ve created two products, Evolve and Bloom, which are used by thousands of people around the world.
Using these products to work with clients and create success globally, we’ve shown what great learning should look like, and we’re just getting started.
Skills Range: Essential
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS and CSS Preprocessors (LESS or SASS).
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs.
- Experience of cross-browser, responsive web development.
Technical Skills - Ideal
- Experience with building Single Page Applications.
- Be able to produce WAI Accessibility content and semantic HTML markup.
- Experience with animations and UI libraries to enhance interactivity.
- Understanding of Redux and Immutable Update Patterns
- Ability to create reusable Components and Modules
- Experience with Git and Version Control Systems.
- Experience with implementing features into existing products using provided designs and client specifications.
- Familiarity with Node.js and front-end build tools (Webpack/Gulp).
- Experience debugging and testing across devices and browsers.
While we continue to do great work on our services for our clients, our primary focus is on products.
If you joined our team, you can expect a challenging role building something that matters.