Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent
Project Planning & Setup:
- Understand resource plan.
- Plan for knowledge enrichment, change management and quality management.
- Conduct estimation of time utilization of different resources and activities.
- Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- Share inputs in creation of project plan with Project Manager.
- Review hardware/software requirement plan.
- Validate system build.
- Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
- Define KT plan.
- Customize project management system.
- Define standards and set Cognizant 20.
- Provide all support required during presales activities.