As a reviewer at Open Commit, you would be responsible for providing actionable advice and comprehensive code reviews to developers, from individuals, to large teams.
Why should I apply?
There are many perks to working as a project reviewer at Open Commit. You will:
- Have the opportunity to reinforce your programming knowledge and help developers write better code
- Gain a firmer understanding of industry code practices
- Develop a network of fellow code reviewers
- Get paid on your own terms, based on project demand.
Currently our pay scale per review is as follows:
- $10 Basic Project (small apps like to-do apps, blogs et cetera)
- $20 Medium Complexity Project (larger web apps)
- $40 Complex Project (complex production apps)
- This pay scale may get larger depending on enterprise demand.
Side note: We have not publicly launched yet, and will be doing so in mid-August, so you would be in the first cohort of reviewers. You can view our Product Hunt Upcoming page here: https://producthunt.com/upcoming/open-commit