Path Network is looking for an expert in front-end development to join our ranks. Path Network is a blockchain-powered analytics, monitoring, application performance and cybersecurity startup. We're fully funded and have no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
The role will primarily be focused on the development of our administrative panel for our business clients. The panel is used for configuring, launching, and viewing analytics for the monitoring jobs performed by our network of user-powered monitoring nodes.
Candidates should have experience with:
- API design & development
- Back-end development experience, especially serverless
- Amazon Web Services (DynamoDB, Lambda, EC2, S3)
- D3.js / Data visualization
- Kafka Experience
- Docker / Kubernetes
Employment perks include:
- Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Flexible work hours
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Company provided hardware
Role is available to those seeking full-time employment as well as contractors. Must be a US citizen.
Feel free to PM me for any questions! You may also send your resume to email@example.com