Sportskeeda.com (SK) is hiring a Senior Full Stack Developer
SK is a sports media platform, that has hundreds of millions of people visiting across the mobile web, app and desktop platforms.
This is done by a lean and high-impact team who rely heavily on automation, experimentation, and constant evolution.
How You’ll Make an Impact
Your work on creating, and maintaining SK's APIs and services to create a modern, lean, scalable, and beautiful application that grows and improves every day. Every line of code that you write, gets shipped to millions every single day.
You will work closely with the product, feeding in ideas, running both product and tech experiments to create an ever-improving user experience.
Together with our product and design teams, you will turn product ideas and concepts into an actual, usable product.
What we expect from you
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a full-stack developer or a similar role.
- You are at home with *nix, version control.
- You have very strong web fundamentals.
- You feel confident in your skills with backend technologies, have strong CS Fundamentals and understanding of "how things work" in general.
- You strongly believe in CI/CD with automated tests.
- You have experience with managing and scaling Datastores of various form factors like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis. You can design SQL schemas for scale and clean architecture.
- You are familiar with the old-school system administration, monitoring, managing centralized logs, stats, and metrics.
- You can write lean and functional web applications that are blazing fast and performant, and is simple to maintain.
- You have decent experience in building APIs for web and mobile.
- You have experience with scaling for a high rate of user growth on a popular Cloud platform like AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean, etc.
- You have experience with building large-scale, highly available, and highly malleable platforms that scale on demand in seconds.
- You are familiar with, if not an expert in, Serverless & Immutable infrastructure.
What to expect from us
- A very high-energy work culture, where you get to be a high-impact contributor and leader of ideas.
- Challenging engineering and design problems as a routine.
- A flat hierarchy in the team, where you and your work is extremely valued.
- An exceptionally good work-life balance.
- High-end MacBooks or equivalent machines to work on.
- Generous medical insurance, paid for by the organization.
- A monetary compensation which meets or beats the industry standard.