InVision is the world's leading product design platform, powering the future of digital product design through our deep understanding of the dynamics of collaboration. We provide two million people with the power to prototype, review, refine, manage and user test web and mobile products. InVision drives the product design process at leading Fortune 100 companies, including at Disney, IBM, Walmart, Apple, Verizon and General Motors. Backed by Accel, ICONIQ Capital, FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global and others. InVision is a distributed team with over 200 employees around the world.
As Part of The Team:
- Secure our code. Identify emergent vulnerabilities in our application source code.
- Bake security into our product. Work with InVision engineers to evolve, design, implement security measures.
- Help us be compliant. Design and implementstrategies and solution to maintain industry compliance requirements.
- Be a security advocate. Every day offers a variety of work, exciting new challenges, opportunitiesto contribute new ideas(yourvoice will be heard and valued), and the ability to share your knowledge across the engineering organization.
- Evolve security. Help evolve InVision’s vulnerability remediation process and response efforts.
- Build security stuff. Work with product and engineering teams to build new application security features. Interface with other Product Engineering teams and Platform Service teams to take advantage of and incorporate their services and tools into your product.
What You’ll Need to Join Us:
- Proficiency in NodeJS and Golang.
- Advance working knowledge of application vulnerabilities. OWASP top 10 is a good place to start but understanding that there are over 600 distinctly different types of coding vulnerabilities.
- Ability to debug full-stackproblems; debug a web application problem single-handedly all the way from the browser, through transport, tothe application servers/databases. Not afraid of logs and core dumps.
- Use of continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level and ability to teach others best practices.
- Experience designing and building high volume, scalable SaaS applications from end to end.
- Curiosity to iterate and improve on solutions; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them.
- Motivation to understand the business and our users, their requirements, and deliver results.
- Passion for continued learning and achieving personal goals through developer community involvement and contributions.
Also Good To Have:
- Multi-lingual is your language. You can spot vulnerabilities in code for various language(React,Java, Kotlin, Swift)
- You know mobile. Be it iOS or Android you understand mobile development, security, testingstrategy, and interfaces. Mobile experience is a strong, strong PLUS!!
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.