Our Client has opened a fantastic opportunity to work remotely (in Germany) for a leading Security Policy Company as a Python Developer.
You will work with the Solution Engineering team and will be responsible for developing customizations and integration solutions around their product suite to meet customer's requirements.
This position is based in Germany as this is where their home office is based, however, you have the opportunity to work remotely with travel to the office occasionally required.
- Own the development cycle – from the design of the overall solution, through the development of all the related code (predominantly Python) - including development around our products, as well as the integration of our products with 3rd party applications.
- Work with our Services team and customers to define and create solutions that will enable them to realize the value of our Orchestration Suite.
- Participate in and/or lead the development of deliverable content that meets the needs of the customers and contract.
- Be part of a winning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- 3+ years of programming experience, a strong knowledge of Python is essential
- Experience in developing customization & integration software solutions (use of APIs, connecting applications, etc.)
- Preferred skills - experience working with networking devices (Switches, Routers etc.), including virtual routing and software-defined networking OR firewall administration/configuration (Check Point, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Experience with SQL queries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve technical problems, and work collaboratively within a team
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance