Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians, skilled scientists and thinkers, bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a high performing versatile software developer to join the HR IT build team. The HR IT build team provides comprehensive solutions in support of key HR technologies such as Workday. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and in house software applications. Job requires working within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results. Other qualities for this candidate are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Good communication skills are needed both verbally and written, to interact with peers and customers. Job requires the ability to work well with others on a team as well as independently.
- 3+ years of software development experience (Java)
- 3+ years developing/implementing small and/or large scale applications
- Experience with WorkDay
- Experience with COTS/SAAS integration
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus technologies (JBoss FUSE)
- Good understanding of Relational databases and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modelling is required
- Experience using Oracle/SQL for application interactions with databases
- Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful service implementations
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Lean/Agile software development (i.e. XP, Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD
- Experience with TDD and/or ATDD
- Experience with automated build and testing tools
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / micro service-style and cloud based architectures
- Strong knowledge in JSON, XML and/or XSLT
- Experience with ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) tools (e.g. Team Foundation Server, GitLab, JIRA, VersionOne)
- Knowledge of Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Mongo-db.
- Cloud application development (AWS, Azure, CF)
Education/Experience Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. This requisition is for an international, locally hired position. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in India. Boeing will not seek immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants; this is the responsibility of the job candidate. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll. RELOCATION BENEFITS IF INDICATED ARE LIMITED TO IN-COUNTRY MOVE AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR OVERSEAS RELOCATION. THERE IS NO EXPATRIATE PACKAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Qualifications Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.