WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR, IN AN APPLICANT:
- The ability to write clean, optimised and modular codes for a given problem statement.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of HTTP, REST API and Web Technology and its communication protocols.
- Hands on experience with MVC/MVT framework.
- Experience in developing responsive front-end platforms using frameworks like Semantic UI, Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Comfortable in writing code in Python.
- Knowledge about how things work in a RDBMS.
- Experience with Django, Flask or Node.js is definitely a plus.
- Understanding of Git CLI.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop, maintain and own new user-facing features .
- Build structured, reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Iterate test new ideas and craft the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
NICE TO HAVE:
Hobby projects or open-source contributions.