Our development cycle is extremely fast. It's common to write code and have it running in production just a few days later. If you work for us, you will make an impact, immediately.
AdBlock is seeking software engineers to join our engineering team that are willing to roll up their sleeves and contribute in a number of areas. You can help create web applications that reach millions of people and be a part of a team that’s reaching tens of millions of AdBlock users.
What You Will Do:
- Create and execute QA scripts, test plans, and testing frameworks for popular desktop extensions and the AdBlock website viewed by tens of millions of people
- Work with design, business development, and customer support to help solve complex user and partner-related product questions
- Motivated, intellectually curious, and ready to contribute in multiple areas on a small team
- Ability to pick up new programming languages, frameworks and APIs quickly
- High levels of creativity and solid problem solving abilities
- Preferred: Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience or an online portfolio (e.g., GitHub)
- Located in North or Central America
If you are interested in applying, please send resumes and links to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. AdBlock is not able to sponsor, obtain, and/or petition for temporary visa status for this role