As an Associate-level Java Developer, you will work for a Fortune Top 50 retail company to develop enterprise-level software solutions for price optimization, pricing & promotion management, replenishment, supply chain logistics, and customer order management. This is a highly modern and Agile environment where you will pair program and follow test driven development (TDD). You will primarily develop on the backend using Java with some frontend development as well, so full-stack development experience is ideal.
· 2 - 3 years of professional experience in a core Java development role
· Hands-on experience following Agile development
· Experience developing web applications with Spring Framework and Spring Boot
· Frontend development experience with AngularJS, ReactJS, or jQuery
· Experience writing SQL queries against a relational database such as DB2
· Experience pair programming and following test driven development
· Experience with a version control system, preferably GIT
· Experience in a Linux or Unix based environment
· Experience building out RESTful webservices and APIs in a cloud-based environment such as Google Cloud, AWS, or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
· Understanding of Microservices based architectures and methodologies
Perks of the Opportunity:
· Top 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company
· Ability to work directly with the business and have direct input on the specifications of the product you are developing
· Casual work environment with an onsite Starbucks, gym, daycare, CVS, and free parking
· Receive a consistent weekly paycheck, holiday pay, and health benefits through Brooksource
We are immediately interviewing, so submit your resume with your updated contact information now!
*US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US can apply. No sponsorship available.