What You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Responsible for AMD’s Debug Software Tools stack testing
- Execute test plans and report test progress and critical issues throughout the testing cycle
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of result for a portion of project/process
- Contribute to Improve overall process, quality of products
- Be involved in automation of manual test cases and work closely automation infrastructure
- Executing white box, black box and regression tests for
- Evaluate and analyze problems at hand using standard engineering methods
- Troubleshoot some common issues with system (PC) configuration and manage Windows and Linux
- Communicate well within the team on the matters of raising bug reports and test coverage and for getting any issues resolved
- Execute manual and automated verification of driver code and 3rd party applications and benchmarks, this includes running the existing feature and regression test suites, and samples.
- Discipline (BE/BTech/ME/MTech) and 3+ years' experience in SW QA and Automation
- Experience of working on Linux and windows platforms
- Good knowledge of PC hardware, debug and trouble shooting
- Test Execution Experience using automation frameworks
- Experience with Test Automation skills (Perl, Shell, VB, C#, Python, Ruby etc..) is preferable
- Programming experience in C and C++ is nice to have
- Strong understanding & Hands on exp. with Windows and Linux OS internals, device manager
- Strong understanding of PC hardware, SoC, Chipsets, Graphics cards, BIOS & VBIOS.
- Good understanding of test lifecycle, QA process & terminology.
- Strong analysis, problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Good verbal & written communication skill is must
- Good attitude, result driven & ability to deliver on next gen technology
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology (BE / BTech) or MCA degree with 3-4 Years of experience in testing in the aforementioned areas