At NVIDIA, we pride ourselves as the Global SW Infrastructure team to support large scale Mobile (Tegra), GPU, Autonomous Vehicles & Deep Learning software development projects. Our software infrastructure team provides products, services and workflows which are used by thousands of our developers daily.
We are looking for an excellent Software Engineer to join the Global Mobile-GPU SCM (Software Configuration Management) Team with extensive experience in software infrastructure and workflow development. This team is responsible for handling the code flow for NVIDIAs world-class products.
As a member of this core team, you will be working with highly talented and motivated engineers. This role will also require to frequently interact with module leads & release managers.
You would be required to design, develop, improve & automate our complex workflows & integrating them with our current infrastructure. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You must be self-motivated, able to work independently & cross-functionally, multi-task and thrive in a dynamic work environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Designing and implementing critical high performance, large scale services involving tools like, Git, Gerrit, Perforce, etc.
- Interact with our other engineering teams to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms into our workflow.
- Build & Manage workflows for branch & code management.
- Monitoring the code movement and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Automate & integrate pieces to contribute towards our goal for developing a Workflow as a Service (WaaS) model.
What We Need To See
- B.Tech. or Equivalent degree in CS/CE
- 4-9 years of experience working in an SCM-DevOps environment.
- Strong Python scripting skills.
- Working Experience with Perforce, GIT or any other version control system is necessary.
- Working knowledge of Gerrit/GitLab.
- Good understanding of CI tools like Jenkins.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Overall understanding of build and packaging systems.
- Ability to self-manage, show leadership, and communicate well.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Working experience in an Agile environment
- Perl & Unix Shell Scripting experience
- Experience in contributing/developing projects/workflows as a service
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment with constantly changing priorities
- Experience in analyzing build/sanity logs to bisect the failure point.
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the world’s most desirable technology employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our elite engineering teams are rapidly growing. If you're a creative and autonomous engineer with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.