We are Hashnode, a friendly and inclusive online community for Software Developers. If you are a programmer, you may have already heard about us.
Lately, we have been playing around with blockchain technology and thinking about how we can best utilize it within our community. Here are a few experiments:
We are looking to hire a Golang developer who will help us with an upcoming blockchain project.
Activities will include:
- Writing a Tendermint based blockchain protocol in Go
- Coordinating with the founders and reviewing the progress
- Making sure the code is well tested, secure and reliable
Qualities you should have:
- Extremely organized, experience in remote work and make sure work gets done in time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and asynchronously
- Must be an expert in Go. Basic knowledge of blockchain tech is a plus
We are building a distributed team and work in Asian time zones. There must be an overlap of at least 2-4 hours every day.