Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with Nielsen Media to manage the recruitment of this position.
Nielsen allows for 2-3 days per week remote and the company has over 400 different applications in their environment. They use a variety of different technologies and this role is an opportunity to help lead and provide insight to set the future technical direction for many of those applications.
WEB SERVICES DEVELOPER (LEAD) – PERM – TAMPA, FL
- Create scalable enterprise level RESTful web services
- 50% development, 50% strategy to help determine technical future
- Partner with on-shore and offshore resources
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Web services Developer Skill Requirements:
1) Expertise writing scalable enterprise RESTful web services
2) Extensive experience building and consuming RESTful API's
3) Experience writing web services in cloud based applications (Azure or AWS)
5) Experience working in modern back-end development environments like node.js and Go
- HTML, CSS
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments