People working from Remote location or see their peers almost daily basis, have some expectations from them on Workplace Etiquette.
- Are you a victim or guilty of any, where you would have felt, you can not tolerate 'this' or 'these' behaviors from your peer(s)?
- How do you want them to behave otherwise?
- Were you corrected ever by any of your peers on the same?
Couple of no-no I have that I can not tolerate are:
- Talking in regional language when the third person doesn't understand it.. It is so very pissing of!!!
- Forcefully budge in to interrupt some on going discussions without asking permission and start another thread.
- Digging nose? Just kidding.. I don't see that at least in public..
What's your experience?