I think it's mostlt the same, as what is already posted, but here is my list.
- Sleep at least 7 to 8 hours. Every hour less, is like you are working drunk.
- Go running, or train your body, do something physically demanding. Blood will flow faster, you will be more awake, and you have more mental power for the rest of the day.
- eat healthy. It might sound like BS, but if you consume much fat, your blood will flow slower, your metabolism slows down and you are tired earlier.
- Have background noises. I hate it when 3 people are calling someone and two others are talking to each other. I need music, order an audiobook. But don't get distracted by it.
- From time to time, stand up and take a walk, stretch your neck and your back. You will feel more relaxed, and your back will thank you for it.
In my training, I often stayed up after 1 in the morning. I got like 5 hours of sleep. We ate most of the time pizza, kfc, döner and similar things. I most likely "laid" on my chair.
Since I did the stuff above, I noticed a huge raise in my productivity. Even after work, I have the energy to go shopping for the week, start cooking, and do other stuff at home.