How do you stay productive throughout the day (say for 7-9 hours)? Do you have any tips/hacks to share?
I think it's mostlt the same, as what is already posted, but here is my list.
- Sleep at least 7 to 8 hours. Every hour less, is like you are working drunk.
- Go running, or train your body, do something physically demanding. Blood will flow faster, you will be more awake, and you have more mental power for the rest of the day.
- eat healthy. It might sound like BS, but if you consume much fat, your blood will flow slower, your metabolism slows down and you are tired earlier.
- Have background noises. I hate it when 3 people are calling someone and two others are talking to each other. I need music, order an audiobook. But don't get distracted by it.
- From time to time, stand up and take a walk, stretch your neck and your back. You will feel more relaxed, and your back will thank you for it.
In my training, I often stayed up after 1 in the morning. I got like 5 hours of sleep. We ate most of the time pizza, kfc, döner and similar things. I most likely "laid" on my chair.
Since I did the stuff above, I noticed a huge raise in my productivity. Even after work, I have the energy to go shopping for the week, start cooking, and do other stuff at home.
Don't miss out!
Join the growing dev community
Get started (no password needed)
Or Sign in with: