Ask an AWS Developer Advocate!View other answers to this thread
Thanks for doing this AMA!
- What are the best practises to choose infrastructure components while considering microservices architecture on AWS?
- I am currently using Elastic container services, scaling, let's say 200 nodes. How can the integration of K8s with ECS help me to make it more scalable?
- What is the best way to tackle the cold start issue with AWS lambda? How to determine the request is still warm?
- How can a developer contribute to AWS platforms?
- How do you guys manage to become serverless without servers? :) :D
By the way, I love AWS cloud, it's awesome!
Hi Jay Desai! Happy to hear you're having a good AWS experience.
Thank you for the great questions. Here are the ones I can answer right now:
- I recommend taking a look at these two whitepapers. Both have some best practices and patterns for building out a microservices architecture.
- There are a handful of ways to get involved with AWS! A few of my favorites:
- Great question! I'm sure you've heard this answer before, but for anyone else who stumbles upon this. With serverless, you don't have to think about servers. You get to build and run your services without having to manage infrastructure or deal with server and operating system tasks. It allows you to focus on delivering the core business value you're an expert in so you don't have to be an expert in servers, infrastructure, capacity, and scaling.