(27 questions) Take me to the AMA
Three things I like
- Development speed is faster than any other way to build mobile apps, and this is so important when building new stuff.
- Flexbox was a good choice for layout I think. It's pretty intuitive compared to pre-Flexbox CSS.
- Many people are already familiar with React, and so RN is very accessible for lots of people.
Three things I don't like
- Takes a long time to build the initial package
- Wish starting up JS VM and loading initial JS was faster
- Wish debugging were better. Doing debugging by running your JS off-device inside your web browser is just kind of wacky.
Reply to this…