Thank you for the AMA! To be honest, I am a fan of your ITCSS and BEMIT techniques (at least what I could find out in the WWW), so I really look forward to the AMA and all of your answers!
As for my questions, here are a few which I find highly interesting:
- On CSSWizardry, you sometimes use CSS, but you also sometimes use SCSS. Do you have any pattern when to use what?
- What are your most-used SCSS features, which will probably not be replaced by upcoming CSS standards in the short-run?
- How do you decide on responsive breakpoints? For which elements do you add special breakpoints? (images, menues,...)
- I sometimes read that rendering performance can be influenced by carefully writing certain CSS selector rules. Do you think something like that is plausible, or even relevant for todays highly performant devices?
- If you could change any one way CSS is used today with a wish to a djinn, what would it be?
- I have been waiting for the release of an official ITCSS spec and the Inuit framework for some time. Can we expect anything this or next year?
I really hope you could answer one question or another. Thank you for your time and motivation to do this AMA :)