I'm Nader Dabit. I am a web and mobile developer, author, and speaker. Ask me anything!View other answers to this thread
Hey Nader! What are some of your top productivity hacks?
Hey, this is especially interesting to me because a lot of people ask me "how I'm so productive" yet I'm constantly feeling like I'm procrastinating. I do my best to be productive, but it takes a lot of effort for someone like me (ADHD bad!). Here are some things that work for me:
- Everything is on my calendar (exercise, lunch, downtime, writing, etc). This keeps me focused on what I should be doing at the moment
- Close all social media / slack / phone when I have something that I'm working on that needs my focus
- Lists (to do lists ,that I usually keep on trello, and visit every day to see what I need to do and prioritize)
- Keep in mind that I should not worry about the big picture on large projects, just focus on one thing at a time and over time the entire thing will be complete if I just keep working.
- Meditation / stoicism / mindfulness / buddhism - These ideologies and ways of thinking help me a lot in general