People nowadays mostly rely on Google Chrome rather than other web browsers. You might face issues if you are using Chrome to access QuickBooks. When the users cannot open QuickBooks on Chrome, the screen displays “QuickBooks Online Not Working With Chrome”. In case your QuickBooks is also not working on Chrome, read our blog to know the solutions for fixing the issue.
Are you tired of repeatedly accessing QuickBooks online through Google Chrome and it is still not opening? Then our experts are always available for you. If you need any assistance to solve your problem, then feel free to call us at 1.800.579.0391
Is there a problem with my Google Chrome?
There can be several reasons due to which your QuickBooks happens to be stuck when using it on Google Chrome. Some of them are-
- QuickBooks Online might show an error while signing in.
- A black screen is displayed when opening QuickBooks Online on Chrome.
- Issues in loading QuickBooks Online.
- Google Chrome might fail to open or do not respond.
- Even after logging in to QuickBooks Online, it might take a long time to display.
Also Read : Quickbooks error 1603
How can I reopen QuickBooks Online in Chrome?
Here are a few solutions to sort out the issue.
SOLUTION 1: Check your internet connection
Always check your internet connection when accessing QuickBooks Online.
SOLUTION 2: Make sure to clear cache memory and cookie from Chrome
Doing this enables you to sign out of other websites. In this way, it becomes easy to sign in to QuickBooks Online.
- By pressing the CTRL+ Alt+ Delete keys, Clear Browsing Data Window will pop up on Chrome.
- Go to the ‘Time Range’ menu and choose ‘All Time’.
- Tick all the checkboxes for ‘Cached images and files’ and ‘Cookies and other site data.
Finally, tap on clear data.
SOLUTION 3: Check the date and time displayed on your desktop
A browser warning may pop up if the date and time of your desktop are not correct.
Type and search ‘Date and Time’ in the ‘Start’ search.
- Once it appears, check whether it is accurate by selecting it.
- If it is incorrect, set correct date and time.
- After that, re-login to QuickBooks Online from Chrome.
If the date and time settings are proper, and still you are not able to open QuickBooks Online, check out the next solution.
SOLUTION 4: Configure the privacy and security settings of your internet
You must consider checking your internet settings if you are unable to access QuickBooks Online.
- Go to the start option and search ‘Internet’.
- Once you open the ‘Internet’ section, select the security tab.
- Next, tap on the internet and move to medium-high level using the slider.
As mass population uses Google Chrome, they access every website and application on it. Thus, facing issues while opening QuickBooks Online on the browser can be disappointing. If you cannot resolve “ QuickBooks Online not working with Chrome ” issue or need help related to it, reach out to us on 1.800.579.0391.
Also read : Quickbooks error H202