TIL: I learned about Feather
Hello Hashnode Community,
Today I learned about Feather, Simply beautiful open source icons. This is perfect for many of my projects.
There are open source community work, around different framework and library supports with Feather. Here are few that I could explore.
- angular-feather - Feather icons for Angular applications
- react-feather - Feather icons as React components
- vue-feather-icons - Feather icons as Vue components
- django-feather - Feather icons as Django Template Tag
- svelte-feather-icons - Feather icons as Svelte components
- Open Source, Hurray!!
- Many of the known framework and library supports easily available.
- Perfect for any pet-projects, proof-of-concept app. Could be used in other main-stream projects also.
- Active project on GitHub
- SVG Icons, highly customizable for height, width, color etc.
- Right now, it has around 280 icons. There could be a feeling of 'more'. As it is open source, one can contribute anytime and fill the gap!
Learn Something New Everyday,
Connect With The Best Developers!