What is AWS? Amazon Web Services Introduction
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud computing platform provided by Amazon. AWS services can offer an organization tools such as database storage, compute power, content delivery and other user-friendly functionality services. to help businesses grow and perform better.
AWS is segregated into 25 global regions having multiple availability zones along with its server. These divided regions allow users to choose geographical limits for their services. AWS holds 31% of the global cloud market share and has a considerable server capacity. It offers flexible pricing, which means a user has to pay money for the hours he/she rented it.
Major Benefits of Using AWS Services:
It offers cost-effective services where you have to pay only for what you use. There is no long term or any upfront commitments.
- Users do not have to worry about the maintenance or running of data centres.
- Offers faster deployments.
- Offers high scalability, users can extend or reduce the capacity as per requirement.
- Users can deploy their application in several regions across the world within just a few clicks.
- It allows organizations/companies to use already known operating systems, databases, programming models, and architectures.
Learn Something New Everyday,
Connect With The Best Developers!
- Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a cloud service from Amazon, which provides services in the form of building blocks, these building blocks can be used to create and deploy any type of application in the cloud.
- The platform is developed with a combination of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offerings.
- AWS Services : Compute, Storage, Database, Migration, Network and Content Delivery, Management Tools, Security & Identity Compliance, Messaging