My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Gheshn

19 likes

·

232 reads

11 comments

rahman orewole
rahman orewole
Dec 3, 2020

Top notch as always.

·
·1 reply
Gheshn
Gheshn
Author
·Dec 4, 2020

Thanks.

·
Michael Pacheco
Michael Pacheco
Apr 11, 2023

Great article! Acknowledging the potential health risks associated with spending extended periods in front of a computer is important. However, with the increasing prevalence of technology in our lives, it takes time to avoid it. As mentioned in the article, one way to mitigate these risks is by incorporating lifestyle changes such as exercise and diet. Another alternative could be incorporating natural remedies such as CBD products from a reputable cannabis store. With their potential to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation, CBD products may help to alleviate some of the negative effects of prolonged computer use.

·
·1 reply
Gheshn
Gheshn
Author
·Apr 12, 2023

Thank you Micheal! But I would rather you stay away from long term dependence on drugs. CBD is a prescription medicine that should only be used in extreme cases. Adverse effects from prolonged computer use is something I believe can be managed without without going too far.

·
Adekolarin Adekunle
Adekolarin Adekunle
Dec 3, 2020

This is very helpful ❤️

·
·1 reply
Gheshn
Gheshn
Author
·Dec 3, 2020

Thanks.

·
olushola micheal
olushola micheal
Dec 3, 2020

Now I know what not to do and what to do. Thank you.

·
·1 reply
Gheshn
Gheshn
Author
·Dec 4, 2020

Glad you found it helpful.

·
Zainab Olowolagba
Zainab Olowolagba
Dec 3, 2020

Thank you for putting this up, especially in a digital age. We now know better, how to stay healthy. Keep up the good work sis.

·
·1 reply
Dianna Perry
Dianna Perry
Jul 26, 2022

This information and knowledge you have shared. We are also provide Mobile Application Development for health care to help people.

·