Hulya Masharipov
Author
·Mar 29, 2021

Thanks a lot Catalin Pit 😃

·
scott montes
scott montes
Apr 29, 2021

Thanks for sharing these resources! Looks like the article has everything a beginner might need for a successful start in learning React. Some of them I've used on the project we were developing in Next.js at college like Awesome Next.js custom essay server side react.

·
harding lopez
harding lopez
Jun 29, 2022

I like your share

·
Otis Jame
Otis Jame
Aug 30, 2022

For the past two years, I have been amongus2.io working on an open source library called Next.js that aims to provide a faster, more efficient way to build single-page web applications (SPAs) by leveraging the power of JavaScript and Node.js.

·
Otis Jame
Otis Jame
Aug 30, 2022

The library is made up of several components, framedgame.io including next-generation routing, live reloading, and code splitting.

·
stephanilope
stephanilope
Jan 11, 2023

A rich and rich resource on Next.js slope ball

·
Binsky Drew
Binsky Drew
Mar 29, 2023

Thanks to your website, I've learned about a number of fantastic apps eggy car

·
Emma Orabelle
Emma Orabelle
Apr 13, 2023

That's a great overview of Next.js! I agree that it's a great next step after learning React. Its server-side rendering and static site generation capabilities make it a powerful tool for building high-performance and SEO-friendly web applications. blueygame.com

·
Brown Emma
Brown Emma
Jun 26, 2023

I appreciate the effort you put into learning and sharing such good and interesting new information. Thank you so much for that retro bowl and I will share what I read with my friends.

·
Chambers David
Chambers David
Sep 6, 2023

Thanks for sharing these resources! geometry dash scratch

·