My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMSΒ for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Fazle Rahman

353 likes

Β·

3.3K reads

51 comments

Developer Avocado
Developer Avocado
Jun 17, 2022

Congrats to the winners! Thanks Hashnode for this writeathon! Glad to be one of honorable mentions, means a lot 😁! Looking forward to the next one!

Β·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all of the winners, but also to all the people who devoted their time to writing an article and sharing their knowledge. πŸŽ‰

Β·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations πŸ‘ to all the winners and I am extremely happy to be one of the honorable mentions!!! πŸ₯³

Looking forward to more amazing writeathons like this!!!

Β·
Darshan Mandade
Darshan Mandade
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to the winners ✨πŸ”₯πŸš€ Also, This was really an amazing hackathon, Thanks for mentioning it in honorable mentions. It means a lot to me!

Β·
Fernando Doglio
Fernando Doglio
Jun 17, 2022

Congrats to the winners! And thanks Hashnode for the fun hackathon! Glad to be selected for the honorable mention! Looking forward to the next one!

Β·
Maria Situmbeko
Maria Situmbeko
Jun 17, 2022

I'm so grateful I was an honorable mention. With my first article too! 🀩

Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions and everyone who wrote something. This was a fun hackathon! Thank you Hashnode!

Β·
Quincy Larson
Quincy Larson
Jun 20, 2022

It was a blast reading so many of the community's submissions. You all have a critical mass of technical writing talent here.

Thanks to everyone here who goes to the effort of sharing their wisdom with the global developer community.

Β·
Ayush Pawar
Ayush Pawar
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all the winnersπŸ†πŸš€! Super happy and proud to be in the honorable mentions!

Β·
Jorge Romero
Jorge Romero
Jun 17, 2022

Congrats to the winners and honorable mentions!!! There are a couple of interesting articles for me among them :D

Are you planning on writting a follow-up describing how and why you choose the winners? based on the writeathon criteria? Tbh step-by-step tutorials don't trigger an emotional response to me, but I am interested in knowing your perspective, given your experience.

:D

Β·
Β·1 reply
Dheeraj Choudhary
Dheeraj Choudhary
Jun 24, 2022

Thats nice query I am also eager to know writeathon criteria based on which results were decided especially for cloud computing part, so next time guidelines will be crystal clear for competitors to meet expectations.

Β·
Sreekesh Iyer
Sreekesh Iyer
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners!

Β·
aniketh paul
aniketh paul
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners out there πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ and also grateful that I was mentioned in honorable mentions. Really means a lot !

Β·
Idris Olubisi
Idris Olubisi
Jun 17, 2022

Yay, congratulations to all the winners!

Thank you Syed Fazle Rahman and the Hashnode team.

Β·
Antonin HΓ©rault
Antonin HΓ©rault
Jun 17, 2022

So happy ! Thank you so much.

Congratulations everyone !

Β·
Mudit Mishra
Mudit Mishra
Jun 17, 2022

Thank you for the honorable mentionπŸ™Œ Congratulations to all the winnersπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Β·
Aishat Adenike Akinyemi
Aishat Adenike Akinyemi
Jun 17, 2022

Thanks hashnode for the fun writehathon. Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Β·
Israel Oyetunji
Israel Oyetunji
Jun 17, 2022

Super excited to be one of the honourable mentions! Congratulations to the winners! And thank you, Hashnode for organizing the Writeathon πŸš€πŸš€

Β·
Narottam Sahu
Narottam Sahu
Jun 17, 2022

Hashnode, thank you for organizing this writeathon. I am grateful to be included among the honorable mentions. Congratulations to all the winners.

Β·
Tapas Adhikary
Tapas Adhikary
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners, and everyone who participated.

I'm so proud to take part in this great initiative and getting a mention among 100 honourable mentions.

Thanks Hashnode.

Β·
Sadra Yahyapour
Sadra Yahyapour
Jun 17, 2022

Congrats to all the other winners. Thanks for this opportunity.

Β·
Corina Ferencz
Corina Ferencz
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all of you! πŸ‘ Thank you for including me among the honorees! 😊

Β·
Andrew Baisden
Andrew Baisden
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all of the winners you created some pretty amazing articles πŸ‘

Thanks for the shout out in the 100 Honorable mentions section! It was great to take part in this Writeathon πŸš€

Β·
Nonstack
Nonstack
Jun 17, 2022

Thanks so much for recognizing me.. I truly appreciate

Β·
Jason Williams
Jason Williams
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners! This announcement post is about to flood my reading list, a lot of really interesting titles. I'm proud to be included in the honorable mentions for my first Hashnode article that I almost didn't finish in time.

Β·
Fueler.io
Fueler.io
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners, really happy to see favourite writers winning πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰

Mudit Mishra you are killing here also πŸ”₯πŸš€

Β·
Β·1 reply
Mudit Mishra
Mudit Mishra
Jun 17, 2022

Thank you so much πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Β·
Carlonn Rivers
Carlonn Rivers
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners! πŸ₯³

I didn't know if I would make it, but I made it!

I'm honoured to be on the list. Means my article was read by the judges. It's a privilege to have an article read and considered by Quincy himself.

Thank you Hashnode and everyone else for reading my article πŸ™πŸΎ I can official call myself an author now.

Β·
Bolarinwa Ajayi
Bolarinwa Ajayi
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulation πŸ‘ to all winners, Great work Ephraim Atta-Duncan cheers to greatness.
I'm glad to be part of the honourable mentions!!! Woah πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you hashnode for this great opportunity πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Β·
Β·1 reply
Ephraim Atta-Duncan
Ephraim Atta-Duncan
Jun 20, 2022

Thank you 😊

Β·
Tk Vishal
Tk Vishal
Jun 17, 2022

Congrats to the winners πŸ† lot of links to bookmark :)

my blog didn't make it to the list, here it is if you want to read vishaltk.hashnode.dev/optimizing-your-web-a..

It has lot of handdrawn illustrations and gifs, I guess I should've written a consise single topic blog instead of writing a huge one lol :P

Β·
Vikas Rai
Vikas Rai
Jun 17, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners , It's party time. A huge thanks to Hashnode Team for organizing these amazing Hackathons.

Β·
Tarandeep Singh
Tarandeep Singh
Jun 18, 2022

Wow πŸ₯³ Congratulations to all the winners! Really happy to be featured in honorable mentions with my very first blog on Hashnode!! 🀩✨

Β·
Bhumi Khokhani
Bhumi Khokhani
Jun 20, 2022

Congratulations to all winners and whoever participatedπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ Also, glad to be one of the honorable mentions. Looking forward to many more writeathons! β™₯✨

Β·
Yann
Yann
Jun 17, 2022

Congrats everyone! Congrats to the winners!

Β·
Matt M
Matt M
Jun 17, 2022

Congrats to all winners! Lots of great articles here, I’ve got some reading to do! Being an honourable mention encourages me to write more! πŸ₯³

Β·
Vincent Tsen
Vincent Tsen
Jun 18, 2022

Congratulation! Thanks for organizing this, it was a very good experience for me.

Β·
Shubham Kumar Singh
Shubham Kumar Singh
Jun 18, 2022

Congrats to all winner

Β·
Jeremy Ikwuje
Jeremy Ikwuje
Jun 18, 2022

Congratulations πŸ‘ to all the winners and I am extremely happy to be one of the honorable mentions!!! πŸ₯³

Thank you Hashnode, looking forward to more amazing writeathons.

Β·
Yogesh Chavan
Yogesh Chavan
Jun 18, 2022

Awesome. Congratulations to all the winnersπŸš€

Β·
Goutam Nath
Goutam Nath
Jun 18, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners and happy to be among the honourable mentions.

Hey @fazlerocks I see some blogs got mentioned multiple times like 9 and 91, 86 and 21. And there could be more but these are the ones that I my eyes caught.

Β·
Chilarai
Chilarai
Jun 19, 2022

Congratulating all the winners and the participants. This was a great opportunity to showcase your writing skills. Hope to see many such opportunities coming our way in the future. Enjoy your prizes!!!

Β·
James Sinkala
James Sinkala
Jun 19, 2022

Congrats to all winners. Cheers to all honorable mention fellows 🍻.

Β·
Priyanshu Kumawat
Priyanshu Kumawat
Jun 19, 2022

Congratulations to all the winners! πŸŽ‰βœ¨πŸ’₯

Also, thanks to all who have devoted their time participating in this, and sharing their knowledge.

And I'm extremely happy to be one of the honorable mentions! 😍

Β·
Ephraim Atta-Duncan
Ephraim Atta-Duncan
Jun 20, 2022

Thank you Hashnode. Congratulations to all the winners πŸ†

Β·
Joshua A.
Joshua A.
Jun 21, 2022

Happy to be a honorable mention. Big ups to Hashnode and here's to more of the same.

Cheers to all other winners as wellπŸŽ‰

Β·
Ana Vela
Ana Vela
Jun 22, 2022

Congrats to everyone who participated in the writeathon! I'm thrilled to be among the honorable mentions! Thank you, Hashnode 🀩!!!

Β·
Sharon Jebitok
Sharon Jebitok
Jun 23, 2022

Wow, thank you Hashnode & Judges (especially the ones for the Web3 category) plus everyone who constantly reads my articles. My article on A-to-Z of Smart Contract Development & Web3 for beginners made it to the new additions to Honorable mentions list.

Β·
_Damilare
_Damilare
Jun 23, 2022

Wow, thanks to Hashnode for organizing this writhathon. I'm truly delighted to be among the honourable mentions and can't wait to participate in more events like this. Congratulations to all the other participants as well. πŸ‘

Β·
Dheeraj Choudhary
Dheeraj Choudhary
Jun 24, 2022

Congrats to everyone who all contenders who participated in the writeathon! I'm glad to be among the honorable mentions! Thank you, Syed Fazle RahmanHashnode 🀩!!!

Β·
Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Jun 26, 2022

Congratulations to all winners! You all deserve it. I am glad to find my name in the honorable mention πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ Thanks @Syed Fazle Rahman for this opportunity ✌️

Β·