My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Sunday Nkwuda

38 likes

·

209 reads

10 comments

Sunday Nkwuda
Sunday Nkwuda
Author
·Jul 1, 2022

Hi guys, hope you find this useful. If you love this paste bin, please share in your opensource communities and leave a star on github, thanks :)

·
Sunday Nkwuda
Sunday Nkwuda
Author
·Jul 2, 2022

Yippee! I'm super excited to announce I just made a real life geniune usage of paste-hub. A friend just called to ask for help with her code. I told her about paste-hub, that she should create a paste and send me the link. She did, and I worked a fix, created a new paste with my fix and sent her the link. Within minutes she have a fix! She's so excited and I'm loving this!

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jul 5, 2022

Hi Sunday Nkwuda, I was checking the project, and it looks super cool but is there any issue when selecting a language? the drop-down menu gets white, and you can't see the supported languages.

·
·7 replies
Sunday Nkwuda
Sunday Nkwuda
Author
·Jul 5, 2022

Hi Eleftheria Batsou, thanks for the feedback!

I just noticed that too. It seems to happen when I set browser's theme to dark, I was developing with Chrome whose default theme ( white on Linux ) is unchanged hence I couldn't notice it earlier.

I will fix it immediately. Thanks again!

·
Sunday Nkwuda
Sunday Nkwuda
Author
·Jul 5, 2022

Hi Eleftheria Batsou, I have fixed it. Thanks a lot!

·
Eleftheria Batsou
Eleftheria Batsou
Jul 5, 2022

Awesome, thank you Sunday Nkwuda!

·
Hamza Yousef
Hamza Yousef
Jul 8, 2022

Sunday Nkwuda Seems I have the same issue, I am on Microsoft Edge on Windows, my system is set to dark mode, and this happens:

image.png

·
Sunday Nkwuda
Sunday Nkwuda
Author
·Jul 8, 2022

Hi Hamza Yousef, thanks for your feedback! Could it be your browser cached the old version of the web app? I have actually explicitly set the background and color of the drop-down and it looks good on all devices I tested with. Can you try clearing your browser cache?

·
Hamza Yousef
Hamza Yousef
Jul 9, 2022

Sunday Nkwuda Hi, I just tried it now without actually clearing the cache, it's all well.

·
Sunday Nkwuda
Sunday Nkwuda
Author
·Jul 9, 2022

Hamza Yousef Sounds great! Thanks a lot for the feedback.

·