My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Busigu Faith Daka

6 likes

·

118 reads

4 comments

Benjamin Semah
Benjamin Semah
Aug 31, 2022

Your story is a demonstration of determination and excellence. Thumbs up Busigu Faith Daka for sharing.

·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Sep 24, 2022

Thank you for sharing your story! Not seeing people like you or me in certain fields is a gigantic barrier, for us and everyone who might hire us. I'll think a lot about your line: "Be empowered to break your mental ice everyday and view success beyond the visual boxes."

I haven't found many artists on here yet. Therefore, I was thrilled to see writer and poet in your bio and that you're available for dance choreography. I'm curious to see how you mix your art with tech!

·
·2 replies
Busigu Faith Daka
Busigu Faith Daka
Author
·Sep 26, 2022

So excited to hear from an artist that's breaking barriers. Your bio is full of life!

Can't say I'm an artist but I create calming color patterns for myself using CSS and hope to see a poetic programming language in the future (it's easy to see that programming languages are heavily influenced by the English language).

Dancing is a way for me to relax outside the programming, and it occasionally helps me resolve bugs.

·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Sep 27, 2022

Busigu Faith Daka Aww thank you! Your calming color patterns in CSS are intriguing. I Iook forward to learning about the expressive potential of CSS in the near future.

Do you ever use your poetry in programming? Ahh, wow, a poetic programming language - I'd like to see that happen! Probably not English based, also very intriguing!

I make dancing videos when I'm feeling frustrated, so I relate to that!

·