My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Victoria Lo

50 likes

·

7.1K reads

5 comments

Ivan Green
Ivan Green
Feb 20, 2023

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for writing such a fantastic article! I have a question about modifying the code. How can I implement "Login to PayPal" instead of processing a payment? I need to verify a user's PayPal account during the registration step.

Thank you!

·
·1 reply
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Author
·Mar 4, 2023

Hi Ivan Green, thanks for the question. Sorry for seeing it late. If you are talking about the Login with PayPal product, please go through this documentation for integration steps: developer.paypal.com/docs/log-in-with-paypa..

·
nidhi goswami
nidhi goswami
Mar 16, 2023

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for writing this article I want to talk about deep linking. how do I go back on checkOut activity using deeplink how to generate deeplink

·
Adam Piszczek
Adam Piszczek
Jun 3, 2023

Great tutorial. Could you make another one about paypal payouts? I'm trying to modify your codes to do so but it doesnt work. I'm getting NOT_HOLDING_CURRENCY error even before redirection to the paypal website

·
TARIQUE KHAN
TARIQUE KHAN
Mar 19, 2024

Hi Victoria,

I really appreciate your work. Just facing one problem in the redirection to the app after successful payment. On Android 12 and above it is working fine but below that it doesn't redirect back to the app. Instead, it opens the redirect URL in the Chrome custom tab itself. Have you run your application in Android 11?

·