My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Alek Swanepoel

11 comments

Tara Hanson
Tara Hanson
Oct 31, 2022

Great update, keep them coming!

·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Nov 2, 2022

Cool features, can't wait to use the WYSIWYG Editor!

·
Kirk Gordon
Kirk Gordon
Oct 31, 2022

Heading links were much needed.

·
Chand Mohammad S
Chand Mohammad S
Oct 31, 2022

Publish on behalf of author is a game changer 🎉

·
O.T.A
O.T.A
Oct 31, 2022

That WYSIWYG new editor will be so helpful, been waiting for that update for a bit. :)

·
Justin Carver
Justin Carver
Oct 31, 2022

Extremely excited for the WYSIWYG editor!

Would love for more interactivity with the editor and newer markdown features. :)

·
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Deactivated User
Nov 1, 2022

Hi Alek and Hashnode team, these changes are awesome, And I'm very much comfortable in reading every blog, Could you please also focus readers perspective and made few of the below features available in the next month!

They are:
  • Please provide the filter in every page of every profile so that, through that filter, we can sort the articles based on popularity, oldest and Newest...So that it eases our reader's user experience a lot much better.
  • I have recently joined the full stack java script bootcamp, I want to make every day notes to my peers in Hashnode as a series, My bare minimum requirement is that, they can easily easily navigate through all of my blogs based on this sorting filter...
·
Victoria Lo
Victoria Lo
Nov 3, 2022

This is so amazing!! Hashnode updates are always such HUGE leaps of improvement 👏 🙌

·
Walter Sobchak
Walter Sobchak
Nov 25, 2022

Awesome news ! Good job team

·
·1 reply
Betty mills
Betty mills
Dec 10, 2022

Let us offer you the greatest nursing essay writing answer if your searching for the top nursing essay writing service in the UK. Best Nursing Essay Help UK In order to keep you out of problems, we will enjoy composing your nursing essay and assisting you in taking care of it. Send your teacher a stunning report that covers every component that belongs in the paper. Become known as the top student in your class by using our first- rate nursing essay writing services. In the writing market for many years, Royal British Essay Writers has provided trustworthy solutions for students who are overburdened with writing, particularly academic work.

·
Aderson Mathew
Aderson Mathew
Jan 11, 2023

The new modern Android UI toolkit's most potent version to date is called JetPack Compose 1.2. It provides a wide range of new features and enhancements to help you build beautiful and bubble shooter functional user interfaces for your Android apps.

·