My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Dr. Ehoneah Obed

4 comments

John McDove
John McDove
Nov 8, 2022

Dr. Obed! Thanks for the words of encouragement. You truly have been an inspiration for me personally, and I know for many of the young men and women who are in our telegram group and the ALX program who have seen, listened and read your words of inspiration and explanation. I commend you for your ability to break down these seemingly complex concepts into bite-sized statements that open up the understanding and energizes one to dig more, to read more, to practice more and NEVER, EVER QUIT! Please continue to inspire and educate with your perspectives!

·
·1 reply
Dr. Ehoneah Obed
Dr. Ehoneah Obed
Author
·Nov 9, 2022

Thanks for your kind words. I deeply appreciate them.

·
John McDove
John McDove
Nov 8, 2022

I was able to complete these tasks, because I had previous knowledge and experiences dealing with HTML and CSS by doing some tutorials I had access to from META/COURSERA. I got stuck when I came across the advanced sections that deal with the responsive designs. I intend to complete these sections because I want to be able to build, modify and update websites that are able to be responsively viewed on any device. I know that I therefore need to learn and master the React programming language from Meta.

·
·1 reply
Dr. Ehoneah Obed
Dr. Ehoneah Obed
Author
·Nov 9, 2022

Glad to hear that and thanks for sharing your experience with us. Responsiveness as you mentioned in very important in modern day web development. All the best.

·