123 likes

·

359 reads

13 comments

Darcy Declute
Darcy Declute
Dec 9, 2022

What an inspiring story!

I'm always impressed by how many different mediums you are on, from Hashnode to GitHub to Twitter.

It's so great to see devs kicking off an amazing career! As your article shows, 2022 was a great year!

·
·1 reply
Sreekesh Iyer
Sreekesh Iyer
Author
·Dec 9, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, Darcy :)

·
Divisha Gupta
Divisha Gupta
Dec 9, 2022

One year can really change a lot. You're an inspiration, Sreekesh! 🔥❤️

·
·2 replies
Sreekesh Iyer
Sreekesh Iyer
Author
·Dec 9, 2022

Yeah. And all of it was gradual. It tells you nothing happens overnight. You've got to follow the process and be persistent with it.

Thank you, Divisha. I hope my story motivates you to take your skills and abilities to the next level 😄

·
Divisha Gupta
Divisha Gupta
Dec 9, 2022

It does and I'm upskilling myself every chance that I'm getting.

Hopefully, I will complete everything I thought of doing in 2022 and more this December!

·
Kanaiya Kanabar
Kanaiya Kanabar
Dec 9, 2022

Wonderful journey you had in a year!🔥

·
·2 replies
Darcy Declute
Darcy Declute
Dec 9, 2022

No kidding!

·
Sreekesh Iyer
Sreekesh Iyer
Author
·Dec 9, 2022

Yes sir! Thank you for being a part of it and supporting me throughout. It means a lot.

·
Harsh Jain
Harsh Jain
Dec 9, 2022

This article shows the journey and how grounded you are man, amazing read and beginners need content exactly like this to not feel overwhelmed, that we underestimate what we are capable of.

·
·1 reply
Sreekesh Iyer
Sreekesh Iyer
Author
·Dec 10, 2022

Thanks, Harsh! We do underestimate ourselves a lot. I think we don't give ourselves the freedom to fail. If we approach things with an open mind without worrying about the results, I think we'll bring out the best in ourselves in all walks of life.

·
Swati Sarangi
Swati Sarangi
Dec 11, 2022

This article has gained you a follower 🤩👏 very well summarised.Thanks for the inspiration ✨💫It's the time for me to wind up my own journey as well!

·
·1 reply
Sreekesh Iyer
Sreekesh Iyer
Author
·Dec 12, 2022

Thank you so much, Swati. I wish you the best in your journey. Stay consistent, follow the process and everything else will fall in place 🙌

·
Simran Huddedar
Simran Huddedar
Dec 15, 2022

You truly motivate us . Sreekesh !! your 2021 journey is highly inspirational and remarkable .Wish you the Best and hope to see you thrive as always :))

·