My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Max Mynter

26 likes

·

190 reads

9 comments

Mohammed Rizwan Bhavnagri
Mohammed Rizwan Bhavnagri
Jan 24, 2023

Good article ☺️

·
Aman Yadav
Aman Yadav
Jan 24, 2023

Building in public creates lots of opportunities, so open source your work and you will get your reward :)

·
Sarah Oke Okolo
Sarah Oke Okolo
Jan 24, 2023

I love this, been always scared of building and learning in public, but i decided to take baby steps last December, and i must say, it really opens up a whole lot of opportunities, and it's fun too😅, followed you👍

·
Maciek Fitzner
Maciek Fitzner
Jan 24, 2023

Your are not alone in this. I spent, on and off, the past six months conceptualizing, writing and rewriting my latest blog entry - quitting many times. Not to mention I didn't actually start the damn blog until last month. Still facing doubts on a daily basis - but when I do, I tell myself: don't think, just keep at it. Write, code, interact with people, learn.

·
satish
satish
Jan 25, 2023

You did a great job and inspired me to pick up the first step as a builder. Already you are changing the world. So from the sidelines i cheer you

·
Yesaya Jones
Yesaya Jones
Jan 25, 2023

Great post! I'm in the same boat. This will definitely inspire me to take my first steps. Keep up the great work.

·
MiguelMJ
MiguelMJ
Jan 26, 2023

"Perfect" is the enemy of "good", always remember that! Don't let perfectionism stop you from making mistakes and learning from them. Good luck on your journey, you already know it gets easy with time. By the way, what is MOOCs? (writing tip: acronyms are risky!)

·
·1 reply
Max Mynter
Max Mynter
Author
·Jan 26, 2023

Thanks for the tip :) MOOCs is Massive open online course, so basically an online lecture similar to a one semester university course. Definitions vary, but its definitely more in length than a tutorial 😊

·
Kelvin Okuroemi
Kelvin Okuroemi
Jan 31, 2023

Woah...I think I just found my technical twin.

Same goals, same issues. I wrote a blog about shipping though.

You just earned a follower.

·