My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Will Johnathan

57 reads

3 comments

Andreas Andreas
Andreas Andreas
Aug 30, 2023

I recently faced the task of writing personal statements for university admissions, and, to be honest, I got confused. I don't know where to start and how to present myself correctly. Perhaps some of you have experience writing such statements? How did you choose the key moments from your life? How can a statement be made interesting and convincing?

·
Meep Foxis
Meep Foxis
Aug 30, 2023

I also encountered this task not long ago. Initially, I compiled a list of key moments in my life that could highlight my interests and achievements. Then, I selected several of the most important stories and linked them to why I am a suitable candidate for the chosen program. It's important to be specific and honest. But I also have questions: how to best organize the structure of the statement? And how to avoid common clichés?

·
·1 reply
Andreas Andreas
Andreas Andreas
Aug 30, 2023

Your experience will certainly be valuable. Regarding the structure, I also got a bit off track: what order is best to follow? How to stand out among thousands of similar statements? If anyone has examples of successful statements, it would be great to see them!

·