My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Mackensie Jack

29 likes

·

447 reads

7 comments

Fatima Mohamed
Fatima Mohamed
Feb 28, 2023

Awww I love your story so much 🥹 I feel like so many of us moved from health to that SWE lifestyle and it was for the better. Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself with us! Can’t wait to see you land that role, get that farm and live it up as you travel. 👏🏾👏🏾 👏🏾

·
Manoj Kumar
Manoj Kumar
Nov 10, 2023

Great journey and I wish you all the best with your software development jobs! I've just started my own coding journey - enrolled in a bootcamp course, and began the study in October! I am maintaining a daily journal on how I am traveling with my daily study, and I look forward to looking at myself in 10 months' time! I need all the best wishes and community help too!

·
Jeffrey Egbadon
Jeffrey Egbadon
Nov 10, 2023

Wow!!! You story is really inspiring, from the point where you got your daughter to the end, really got me hooked.

This is a lovely story, aside from telling something that happened in your life, you’re great at story telling.

I look forward to what you do next.

·
Himanshu Kesarwani
Himanshu Kesarwani
Mar 4, 2023

Wonderful Read! Kudos to your hardwork! Keep learning. It Inspired me.

·
Avez Khan
Avez Khan
May 25, 2023

What an Inspiring story. I am in the same boat as you. Your hardwork and never give up attitude is appreciated. I hope you get a job asap 😇❣️

·
Prince Kay
Prince Kay
Nov 11, 2023

Great, more Grace.

·
Muhammad Younus
Muhammad Younus
Nov 15, 2023

I wish you all the best .❤️

·