My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Rupesh Gelal

8 likes

·

12.7K reads

9 comments

Meet Vora
Meet Vora
Apr 27, 2023

Hello sir, I am intrigued by your article. I have got much more understanding, however I wanted to understand that is task specific to a particular schema?

I see that you are not passing the fields in the prompt, so how is it picking up about which field to use

·
·4 replies
Rupesh Gelal
Rupesh Gelal
Author
·Apr 28, 2023

In this case, yes, I have fine-tuned the model for a specific schema. You can try using your own schema.

As for your second question, I'm not sure I understand it fully. If you're asking how the model predicts which fields to use based on the prompt, it has an overall understanding of the schema, including the tables and their columns. I prepared the training dataset in a way that includes all the information about our schema, which gives the model a better understanding of our task

·
Meet Vora
Meet Vora
Apr 29, 2023

Rupesh Gelal thank you so much for your reply.

Yes your second answer is in inline with my query. Also is it possible to create a universal text to sql query, such that user just has to define schema

·
Rupesh Gelal
Rupesh Gelal
Author
·May 4, 2023

Meet Vora Yes, those systems are called Natural Language Interface to Databases (NLIDB). You can look them online

·
Priyabrata Das
Priyabrata Das
Jul 3, 2023

can you plz provide me this csv file ?Rupesh Gelal

·
Naveen Saharan
Naveen Saharan
Jun 7, 2023

What would u suggest - fine tuning on custom data set vs using vectordb for passing required metadata abt the tables

Its very difficult to fine tune 1000’s of table across multiple database etc…

We noticed Hallucination of llm cannot be reduced using fine tuning

Do u have code for transfer learning on text to sql for gpt3 - so that it does its best in sql generation

·
Majda
Majda
Jun 19, 2023

Thanks for this helpful article about fine-tuning GPT-3 for natural language to SQL conversion. For those who are interested in using ChatGPT, I recommend reading this article (blog.devart.com/how-to-use-chatgpt-to-writ…) about how to use ChatGPT to write SQL JOIN queries

·
Trent Ding
Trent Ding
Aug 2, 2023

Thanks for this help article. I want to know how big is the dataset, and how many tables it can cover after fine tuning.

·
Adil Majeed
Adil Majeed
Dec 26, 2023

Its really good, it would be great if the author can share the training file that he has used to train the model.

·