My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Elena Marinaki

85 likes

·

675 reads

10 comments

Pratik Mali
Pratik Mali
Apr 17, 2023

Great Article Elena Marinaki

·
Sumit Kumar
Sumit Kumar
Apr 16, 2023

its helpful for me

·
Ijeoma Igboagu
Ijeoma Igboagu
Apr 17, 2023

Nice article.. How did you color the headings?Thank you

·
·2 replies
Elena Marinaki
Elena Marinaki
Author
·Apr 17, 2023

Hello :) Thank you for checking it! You can add custom CSS through the Appearance tab in Dashboard. Scroll down and you'll see the Edit Custom Stylesheet button, where you can target the elements of the page you want to change. (I have attached 2 screenshots, not sure if they'll show properly here - let me know if it makes sense 😉)

CleanShot 2023-04-17 at 13.45.56@2x.png

CleanShot 2023-04-17 at 13.46.19@2x.png

·
Ijeoma Igboagu
Ijeoma Igboagu
Apr 17, 2023

Thank you very much for taking d time to explainElena Marinaki

·
Yahaya Oyinkansola
Yahaya Oyinkansola
Apr 24, 2023

This was sincerely a beautiful article to read, I love the way you arrange your notes, wish I was so ordered like that 😅, but it served as an encouragement for me. Thank you

·
·2 replies
Elena Marinaki
Elena Marinaki
Author
·Apr 24, 2023

Thank you, Yahaya, for reading and your comment :) There is a lot of trial and error involved in this process, I used to do these things in a very messy and unorganised way (not too long ago 🤭🥲). Although this approach is working for me, it might not be working for someone else, it could even be counter-productive! I am just slowly realising that I need lots of context to start connecting things together, so being more methodical really helps. I am sure that whatever way you want to go for, you can definitely achieve, it’s just a matter of habit and doing a little bit every time 💪✨ Are you currently working on learning something new? I am always curious to know how others do these things :))

·
Yahaya Oyinkansola
Yahaya Oyinkansola
May 18, 2023

Elena Marinaki I am currently learning or trying to learn Laravel, i have not found the consistency I need, but this article would definitely be of help towards that

·
Kuldeep Sidhu
Kuldeep Sidhu
Apr 30, 2023

Nice article. I have been trying to structure my learning and plan what things I should pick next. Seems like I have read this article at the right time. :)

·