My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
katherine kim

7 likes

·

183 reads

6 comments

Christine Choi
Christine Choi
Apr 24, 2023

Very informative article! As technology advances and as more and more people of all age groups have access to technology, it definitely is very important to take into account how accessible it is to everyone.

·
·1 reply
katherine kim
katherine kim
Author
·Apr 25, 2023

Glad you enjoyed the article Christine!

·
Reyna Lee
Reyna Lee
Apr 25, 2023

I love how simple and clear this article is! As someone who is technologically challenged, I had an easy time navigating through the guidelines on how to empathetically engineer a website. I especially found eye-opening how cognitive function tests, something that is so common in too many websites, can hinder those with disabilities from accessing the website to the fullest extent. I hope that, eventually, websites can reach the AAA standard. Excited to read more from this author!

·
·1 reply
katherine kim
katherine kim
Author
·Apr 25, 2023

I'm so excited that the article served it's purpose! I'm looking to post another article soon! :)

·
Jocelyn
Jocelyn
Apr 25, 2023

Thank you for this insightful article! As we live in a society that is becoming more and more digitalized, we definitely need to be inclusive and consider the barriers that prevent individuals from accessing all people!

·
Shine K
Shine K
Apr 25, 2023

This article was very insightful in explaining in detail a significant element of accessibility within technology that is often overlooked. I really enjoyed the author’s points regarding how technology can better serve others in a holistic, person centered manner. Look forward to more articles written!

·