My FeedDiscussionsHeadless CMS
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro

47 likes

·

1.7K reads

9 comments

Jude Nwabueze Echezona
Jude Nwabueze Echezona
Jun 17, 2023

I've been going through same especially #5, the hardest thing about tech is choosing a path and sticking to it. But I'm glad I've focused on just one thing.

·
·1 reply
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro
Author
·Jun 18, 2023

Yeah, it's not easy picking one because almost all the paths look interesting but I'm happy you're sticking with one now

·
Uzor Obinna Daniel
Uzor Obinna Daniel
Jun 18, 2023

I’m currently going through the same thing now. I’m a fresh graduate who has not figured out where I fit in. The quest to make money asap has left me jumping from backend developer to data analysis and I’ve not even mastered any yet. I’m really confused, I must say here I need help

·
·2 replies
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro
Author
·Jun 18, 2023

Well, I will say that all jobs pay. You just have to be good (or exceptional) and you will never look for a job

·
Uzor Obinna Daniel
Uzor Obinna Daniel
Jun 18, 2023

Thank you. I guess I just have to stick with one and master it. And I guess I have to remove quick money from the picture so as not to put pressure on myself. Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro

·
Karo Mayor
Karo Mayor
Jun 18, 2023

This was really helpful as I'm just starting out

·
·1 reply
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro
Author
·Jun 18, 2023

Thank you for reading through Karo

·
tiva salvation
tiva salvation
Jun 21, 2023

It was like you were describing my journey while I read through. It's just that I'm yet to reach where you are right now. I also started out with data science, and even took part in bootcamps. I left it after I understood what it really was all about. I'm settling for backend, and this time I want to take out time in defining my path. I feel it's saves a lot than just starting out blindly.

Thanks for sharing. It helps me know it's a norm.

·
·1 reply
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro
Ifeoluwa Favour Ojumoro
Author
·Jul 20, 2023

Yes, it helps to take your time before diving in. Thank you for reading through Tiva

·