My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Pradip Nichite

10 likes

·

33.2K reads

5 comments

Shyam Krishnan
Shyam Krishnan
Aug 1, 2023

Would n't this process share our private data with openai model and cause the data leakage? Please respond.

·
·1 reply
Pradip Nichite
Pradip Nichite
Author
·Aug 1, 2023

Yes. If we are not confortable with that we can use open source alternative like llama 2 and chroma db

·
Jatin Kashyap
Jatin Kashyap
Aug 7, 2023

Thanks for the wonderful tutorial. I am trying with your files on my local Mac machine but it is not printing anything after 2 occurrences of "Finished chain." as shown below (any advise what could be wrong on my implementation, thanks): "> Entering new StuffDocumentsChain chain...

Entering new LLMChain chain... Prompt after formatting: System: Use the following pieces of context to answer the users question.

If you don't know the answer, just say that you don't know, don't try to make up an answer.

Pets offer more than just companionship; they provide emotional support, reduce stress, and can even help their owners lead healthier lives. The bond between pets and their owners is strong, and many people consider their pets as part of the family. This bond can be especially important in times of personal or societal stress, providing comfort and consistency.

Pet animals come in all shapes and sizes, each suited to different lifestyles and home environments. Dogs and cats are the most common, known for their companionship and unique personalities. Small mammals like hamsters, guinea pigs, and rabbits are often chosen for their low maintenance needs. Birds offer beauty and song, and reptiles like turtles and lizards can make intriguing pets. Even fish, with their calming presence, can be wonderful pets.

Training is essential for a harmonious life with pets, particularly for dogs. It helps pets understand their boundaries and makes cohabitation easier for both pets and owners. Training should be based on positive reinforcement. Understanding pet behavior is also important, as changes in behavior can often be a sign of underlying health issues.

Routine health care is crucial for pets to live long, happy lives. Regular vet check-ups help catch potential issues early and keep vaccinations up to date. Dental care is also essential to prevent diseases in pets, especially in dogs and cats. Regular grooming, parasite control, and weight management are other important aspects of pet health care. Human: What are the emotional benefits of owning a pet?

Finished chain.

Finished chain. bash-3.2$"

·
shiny selvaraj
shiny selvaraj
Aug 17, 2023

Thanks for sharing. Can you share your opinion for my use case? "My use case involves retrieving user data from db(eg.sql),create embeddings for it and should be able to store the data and embeddings in chromadb with ID being the user ID, so that when each user performs a search query through gpt(I am using openAI lib),search should be made only on the corresponding embedding which holds that particular user data(should be able to identify it through user ID)". Note: My document data cannot be a text file since it needs to be fetched from db.

·
Manuel Lopez
Manuel Lopez
Sep 13, 2023

Great!! Thank you very much!

·