My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Hussnain Ahmad

6 comments

Saad Ahmed
Saad Ahmed
Jul 24, 2023

This is God's way of telling you to use a password manager. Bitwarden is the one I use and never had any problems. Just choose a strong master password that you can remember and have the rest of your passwords be random strings cause that way, if one password gets compromised, your entire suite of passwords is still safe. Just curate a strong master password (use roman urdu words and make it nonsensical + long, that way, it'll be quite strong)

·
·3 replies
Hussnain Ahmad
Hussnain Ahmad
Author
·Jul 24, 2023

I searched for bitwarden and I think its the best password manager for me as I was finding a password manager that doesn't store my password anywhere else 😂 and for that reason I build my own password manager but didn't use it😅 and bitwarden is open-source so I will definitely look into it. Thanks for the suggestion Saad 🙌👍.

·
Saad Ahmed
Saad Ahmed
Jul 24, 2023

Hussnain Ahmad building your own password manager would actually be less secure than using a proprietary solution imo since there's a lot to it. I think you can host bitwarden locally too but password managers always encrypt the vaults with master password and only store its hash on cloud.

·
Hussnain Ahmad
Hussnain Ahmad
Author
·Jul 25, 2023

Saad Ahmed First I thought I would use Google Password Manager as It is simple, then I installed the chrome extension for bitwarden to try it out and its has more features and options to offer. I will use for some days to try it out if that's a fit for me or not. 👍

·
Maheen Zahid
Maheen Zahid
Jul 24, 2023

🙂 I do my stuff just the way you do. For example, I submitted my MLSA application in last 10 minutes. 🙃 Just don't lose your heart. There are things way greater than this. InshaAllah you will succeed in your goals. More power to you.✊️✊️💪💪

·
·1 reply
Hussnain Ahmad
Hussnain Ahmad
Author
·Jul 24, 2023

😪 Sometimes, I feel tired when things don't go my way, but that's just how life is. Thank you for the motivation. Much needed this time.

·