My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Vashon Gonzales

11 likes

·

85 reads

3 comments

Gilbert Vans
Gilbert Vans
Aug 25, 2023

Thank you for the article. I would like to note that, after all, developing a fintech application and starting a business in the financial sector is a rather serious choice, which has a number of nuances. Moreover, additional financing, such as a small business loan, may often be required - at least for a marketing campaign and a full-fledged launch of your software. Therefore, simply creating an app is only part of the whole entry into the fintech sector.

·
·2 replies
Vashon Gonzales
Vashon Gonzales
Author
·Aug 26, 2023

I appreciate your feedback. You're absolutely right that there's a broader business context involved in creating a fintech application. In this particular blog, I intentionally focused on the technical aspects of building the app to cater to the technical audience on Hashnode. However, you raise a valid point that a more comprehensive discussion that encompasses the business side could be beneficial for those looking to delve deeper into the fintech sector. Thank you for highlighting this perspective, while I won’t publish a blog about the business aspect on Hashnode, I definitely will on Medium!

·
Gilbert Vans
Gilbert Vans
Sep 13, 2023

Yeah, I think posting more content on this topic will find its audience cause it's extremely relevant today

·