My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Borris

77 likes

·

2.0K reads

9 comments

Sandeep Panda
Sandeep Panda
Sep 25, 2023

This was a great tutorial showcasing how easy and fast it is to set up a modern React project with Bun, TailwindCSS, ShadcnUI and Storybook. Bun's speed is really impressive and I can see it becoming more popular in the future.

One thing I'm curious to hear is how Bun compares to other build tools like Vite and Snowpack in terms of features and stability, especially for larger enterprise applications. While the compilation speed is great, I wonder if Bun has all the capabilities needed for complex apps.

·
·1 reply
Borris
Borris
Author
·Sep 25, 2023

Thanks for the kind words Sandeep Panda. I have great expectation for Bun future as well.

Like any tools prior to this even like Vite, Snowpack, ESBuild, Svelte, React - the adoption rate will take sometimes and stabilized.

There will be many cases that need to be explored as well with Bun for Production usage. I am keen to be exploring other production use cases like Unit Test, E2E Test, State Management, API Management, SSR (Next.JS), etc in coming weeks.

There will be many cases it will be failing since it is new and exciting to keep track when it will be fixed.

·
Md Taqui imam
Md Taqui imam
Sep 24, 2023

This blog post provides a great overview of how to use Bun.sh, React, TypeScript, TailwindCSS, and Storybook to build a modern web application. The author covers all the steps involved, from setting up the development environment to deploying the application to production.

One of the things I like most about this blog post is that it is very practical. The author provides clear and concise instructions, and they also include snippets of code to illustrate the concepts. This makes the blog post easy to follow and understand, even for beginners.

Another thing I like about this blog post is that it is up-to-date. The author covers the latest versions of all the tools and technologies involved, and they also provide tips and tricks for getting the most out of each one.

Overall, this blog post is a great resource for anyone who is interested in learning how to use Bun.sh, React, TypeScript, TailwindCSS, and Storybook to build modern web applications. I highly recommend it to anyone who is new to this stack, or who is looking for a refresher.

Here are some additional thoughts:

• I'm glad that the author included a section on Storybook. Storybook is a powerful tool for developing and testing UI components, and it is a great addition to any modern web development stack.
  • I also appreciate that the author covered deployment. Deployment can be a tricky topic, but the author does a good job of explaining the different options available and how to choose the right one for your project.

If you are looking for a comprehensive guide on how to use Bun.sh, React, TypeScript, TailwindCSS, and Storybook to build modern web applications, I highly recommend this blog post.

·
·1 reply
Borris
Borris
Author
·Sep 25, 2023

Thanks Md Taqui imam for the thoughts. I will write more about Deployment in other articles as well.

·
Md Taqui imam
Md Taqui imam
Sep 24, 2023

Great overview of a popular modern web development stack! The author covers all the essentials, from setting up the development environment to deploying the application to production.

I recommend this post to anyone who is interested in learning how to use Bun.sh, React, TypeScript, TailwindCSS, and Storybook to build modern web applications.

·
·1 reply
Borris
Borris
Author
·Sep 25, 2023
·
Daniela Passos
Daniela Passos
Sep 25, 2023

Loved this, what a great overview and cool get started guide to Bun! 🔥

·