My FeedDiscussionsHashnode Enterprise
New
Sign in
Learn more about Hashnode Headless CMSHashnode Headless CMS
Collaborate seamlessly with Hashnode Headless CMS for Enterprise.
Upgrade ✨Learn more
Furkan Emin Can

62 likes

·

1.4K reads

7 comments

Pratik Mali
Pratik Mali
Oct 31, 2023

I was about to try Astro + Hashnode API. Thanks for this article 🫡

·
Ákos Kőműves
Ákos Kőműves
Dec 6, 2023

Thanks for writing this up!

I have plans to do this once I get the time. I requested the feature for blogs to be available on /blog years ago. When they shipped, I felt they did it for me. 😃

Can you integrate the comment section as well?

·
·1 reply
Furkan Emin Can
Furkan Emin Can
Author
·Dec 7, 2023

Thanks for the comment Ákos Kőműves!

I'm glad you got this feature.

Regarding the comment section, It feels very overwhelming due to the API design. So I didn't prefer to integrate it.

·
Orpheus UI (Raef)
Orpheus UI (Raef)
Jul 26, 2024

Hey Furkan, Was this blog built with Astro as well? If so, how did you implement the comments, likes, and bookmark features? I used the NextJS enterprise starter from the Hashnode repository, but I couldn't add those features. is it possible at all?

·
·3 replies
Furkan Emin Can
Furkan Emin Can
Author
·a day ago

Hi Orpheus UI (Raef), thanks for your comment! I didn't build this blog with Headless Hashnode. I did some research after your comment and unfortunately can't find a way to implement the comments feature. Have a good day!

·
Orpheus UI (Raef)
Orpheus UI (Raef)
a day ago

Furkan Emin Can Hey man, thank you for your reply. I found out that in the personal theme of the starter kit (from the original Hashnode repository), they did implement features like comments, content lists, and sharing. Check it out, it almost fixed my problem.

·
Furkan Emin Can
Furkan Emin Can
Author
·a day ago

Orpheus UI (Raef) I will definitely check it out. Thanks for very helpful information.

·